- 99 Percent Invisible, if you only ever try one podcast, try this one!
- RadioLab, weird and wonderful stories that will fascinate you.The Ceremony about the launch of a new cryptocurrency and The Gondolier about the antifeminist transman who was the first woman to become a gondolier in Venice.
- Hidden Brain, a podcast that investigate the unconscious patterns that drive us as humans.
- Note to Self.
- Age of Discovery: Navigating the Risks and Rewards of Our New Renaissance, a comparison between our current age and that of the Renaissance period.
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar, the most beautiful, heart-felt letters which are sure to make you a more compassionate and understanding human being.
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed, by the same author from Tiny Beautiful Things: a journey of self-discovery on one of the longest hiking trails in the world.
- Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy, a book to remind us as technologists to know what the impact of our technology could be on other humans.
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown.
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations for Clarity, Effectiveness, and Serenity, because we all need to be reminded to stay calm sometimes.
- At Home: A Short History of Private Life, a life-time’s worth of small-talk fun facts and insight into the captivating history of some of the most mundane objects we use daily.
- What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer, a book on the limits of our memory.
- Elon Musk: Inventing the Future by Ashlee Vance.
- What to Talk About: On a Plane, at a Cocktail Party, in a Tiny Elevator with Your Boss’s Boss by Chris Colin, Robert Baedeker, the official guide to making small-talk.